Requirements of this Condition and How we are Working to Meet These Requirements
Students Engaged in Learning Before, During & After School:
- After School Academy is available for students who teachers identify in grades 1-5. ASA occurs throughout the school year on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Students receive extra instruction and practice focused on reading and math skills. During the 2015-2016 school year ____ students participated in ASA.
- Gifted education options are available for identified students as part of the school day.
- Two field trips to Quarry Hill Nature Center are embedded into every grade level's science curriculum.
Partnerships Provide Enrichments, New and Various Opportunities for Students:
- Gage has partnered with Boys & Girls Club to provide transportation for students from the school building to Boys & Girls Club, allowing students increased acces to programming at the club.
- An additional partnership with Boys & Girls Club provides Lego Robotics courses for students after school here at Gage. During the 2015-2016 school year, three cycles of Lego-Robotics are being provided to students.