Requirements of this Condition and How we are Working to Meet These Requirements
Early Childhood Programming Nurtures Growth and Development:
- Two Early Childhood Special Education classrooms are housed within Gage.
- Kindergarten parents are participating in a 'Kindergarten Parent Village' to discuss parenting and development of their kindergartners.
- Gage has a S.M.A.R.T. room designed to support physical development of our youngest learners.
Core Instructional Programming:
- Gage staff have attended professional development opportunities within southeast Minnesota that are working on alignment of Birth through Grade 3 programming.
- Gage has a representative on a District-wide team of P-3 Leaders to share ideas and work on better alignment.